The International School of Egypt strives to create an atmosphere where students will grow to be creative, curious, caring, well-informed, and contributing members of a global community.
The International School of Egypt (ISE) is a co-educational, multinational, college preparatory school that provides an international experience with an American curriculum. ISE is dedicated to educational excellence and committed to developing in each student a love of learning and the discipline necessary to become contributing, ethical citizens.
At The International School of Egypt we believe that:
- The education of the whole child should be the focus of the school. Academics, physical activities, fine arts, and character building will be consistently integrated
- We must recognize and accommodate the unique learning styles and talents of each child. We will provide learning experiences that are appropriate to a student’s age and stage of development.
- Students will be given educational and personal tools to enable them to become mature, responsible citizens and independent life-long learners who make a positive impact on society.
- It is important to inform and involve parents in all aspects of their child’s education and continually build positive relationships between students, staff, and parents. Education is a collaborative effort between the school, families, and the community at large.
- We will ensure effective teaching and learning by encouraging flexibility in pedagogical approaches and by recruiting and developing skilled and committed teaching staff.