All ISE students are expected to follow the rules of the bus:
- Wear your seat belt at all times.
- Be on time for the bus.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourselves.
- Do not get on the bus before your matron.
- Use kind words to your matron and fellow students.
- Speak in a quiet voice on the bus.
- Stay in the seat assigned to you by your matron.
- Keep your bus clean.
- Say “thank you” to your bus driver and your matron as you leave the bus.
Poor behavior jeopardizes the safety and well being of all students. Should a student repeatedly refuse to follow the rules of a bus, that student will be suspended from the bus for a period of two days. A second offense results in a three-day bus suspension and a meeting with the Head of School, the student, and the student’s parents. Should a student’s behavior not improve after the second offense, that student may not be allowed to continue riding the bus.