Applications and all supporting documents should be submitted to the Admissions Office by email.
Subject to the availability of places, the school will conduct age-based assessments for each applicant.
Required Application Documents:
- A completed (Application Form) soft copy should be submitted via email:
- For Pre-K & KG1: Copy of the Nursery report should be submitted with the application form.
- For Transfers: Copy of the last 2 years final reports, a letter of good conduct (behavioral letter) from their current school, in addition to the current academic year available report(s), should be submitted with the application form.
Application Step 1
– Submit an application and all the reports needed.
– Applications will not be considered until all required report have been submitted.
Application Step 2
– Assessments will be scheduled subject to the availability of places.
– Please note that an invitation for assessment does not guarantee the offer of a place.
– There is a 1000 EGP assessment fee and it must be paid the morning of the assessment in our business office.
– Families are notified within a few days after testing whether or not the student has met admissions’ standards.
– A one-time, non-refundable registration fee of EGP 8000 is due within five working days from acceptance notification; to reserve the student’s place for the following year.
Application Step 3
The following documents should be submitted to the Students Affairs Officer after registration and before the 1st August:
- 6 copies of a recent color photograph, passport size
- An original electronic birth certificate (Egyptians only)
- Copy of passport
- Copy of parents ID
- Vaccination certificate
- Original year-end reports for the past two years (including most recent report from the current school)
- Confidential letter of good conduct from the most recent school
- Study sequence certificate
- 4 Transfer letters from the current school(for transfer)
Application Step 4
– Places are offered subject to successful completion of the application procedures.
– For mid-year applicants, admissions decisions are released approximately one week after the family interview and assessment.
Link to Application Form
School Visits and Tours
– Parents are encouraged to have an appointment to visit the school on a normal school day and to gather information about the admissions process.
– You are also welcome to join our OPEN DAYS for academic year 2020/2021 @ 11:00AM as follows:
➡️ – October 22nd, 2019
➡️ – November 19th, 2019
➡️ – December 10th, 2019
➡️ – January 21st, 2020
Please contact us to arrange your visit:
☎️: +2 02 2564 7 038 / 107 / 143/ 167 / 196
. +201099929819 / 01099929820
For Admissions Office:
and E.mail: email@example.com